13 Aug What will change at mac?
Summer holiday is almost over: the new school year is about to start, and many companies are already back in business. mac will soon leave the summer period behind too and change some things. The most important adjustment: starting September 2, we will expand the amount of group classes. What else will change? Let’s take a first look!
1. Bodybalance is one of the most popular classes among members of our Body & Mind studio. By immediate effect, this class is accessible for members with a mac SportsClub Athletic membership too. In addition, the Bodybalance class will move to our location at Brusselsestraat 74A. This will happen September 2.
2. Lots of people were very enthusiastic about the Anti-gravity workshop during the International Day of Yoga. So, we decided to add the class to the Body & Mind schedule! Every Tuesday evening there will be Anti-Gravity. Every Thursday evening, we have Anti-gravity Restorative (more focus on relaxation)!
3. Are there any fans of Bodytraining? We will add more Bodytraining classes to our schedule. Starting September 2, Shanice will teach the combination class Bodytraining/Strong by Zumba every Monday and Wednesday evening.
4. Small Group Training will be on the schedule every business day! Every Monday and Friday this class will start at 12.15 p.m. These Small Group Training class replace the Fitness Challenge.
5. Who doesn’t love enthusiasm of instructor Bartjan during a Bodyattack class? Good news: Starting September 2, Bartjan will teach Bodyattack twice a week. The class is scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Are you afraid Bodyattack is too intense? Just try the shorter, 45 minutes class on Thursday.
6. mac changes the opening hours. On Saturday and Sunday, we will be open longer: from 8.30 am until 4.30 pm! Monday to Thursday, we will be open from 8.30 am until 10.30 pm. On Friday we are open from 8.30 am until 9.30 pm.
7. The timetable of virtual classes will also change. GRIT Strength Virtual and Bodybalance Virtual will be added to the schedule. The virtual versions of Bodypump, CXWORX and GRIT cardio stay on the schedule too.
Would you like to know when your favorite group class starts? Just check the group class schedule. We will add the new schedule soon! Pay attention! The schedule can sometimes change! We recommend that you check the site regularly!