28 May Yin Yoga class back in the mac Yoga studio
The Yin Yoga classes will be back in our mac Yoga studio from Saturday 30 May! Saturday's class starts at 10 in the morning. We also offer classes on Tuesday and Wednesday, both at 7.30 pm. You can sign up for the classes exactly 24 hours in advance via our website or the app. As an extra service, the Yin Yoga classes continue to be streamed via Skype. So members can participate in our studio or via the webcam. Would you like to join via Skype? Send an email to email@example.com In both the studio and Skype, there is space for ten members.
For the classes in our studio we have strict rules:
- In a class at mac Yoga, a maximum of 10 members are allowed.
- Members of mac Yoga may be present a maximum of ten minutes before the start of their class (not before!). They immediately have to go to their spot room upon entering.
- Members enter the yoga studio by walking right from the front desk.
- After a yoga class, members should leave the studio as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there is no time to drink tea.
- You leave the yoga studio via the right side (if you stand in the yoga studio).
- Members who arrive late for the class will not be admitted.
- In the mac Yoga studio there are markings placed on the floor. Members place their mat next to the markings. Choose the furthest free space in the room and go sit there.
- The dressing rooms and toilets remain closed. Bags, jackets and your valuables (phone and wallet) are stored in the closet at the back of the yoga room.
- You have to bring your own yoga mat and other materials. It is not possible to borrow a mat or materials at mac!